Thursday, June 28

School and more brownies.



Semester two has just started which means my major exams are around the corner. I have lots of work to complete and so many things to study! I am literally panicking right now! Anyway, I have to admit, I have an obsession with brownies. I mean they're so delicious and just mouth watering. So after hours of studying, i decide that i could really eat a brownie so to reduce the amount of stress i am facing. This is just a quick post and I wont be posting as much because of school. I will try my best though!
Adios!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy, the brownies look tempting :9
    Where did you buy it?
    I assume that you live in Singapore from the previous post. Are you Singaporean?
    I also live in Singapore :)

    Make sure to join OASAP giveaway here
    Follow my blog at:
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete